Months in a barrel
Tejoneras Alta Selección
- Varieties: Merlot, Cabernet Sauvignon, Syrah, Grenache
- Vinification: Varietal, separately
- Fermentation Temperature: 28º C
- Ageing: 14 months in French oak barrels
- Alcohol: 15% vol.
- Estimated Production: 15.000-20.000 bottles
- D.O.: Wines of Madrid
Nice burgundy red color. Bright and with good clarity. In the nose it is clean, frank and intense; red fruits, well assembled with wood, stand out. Nice backgrounds of scrub and a light touch of mineral and spices. The palate is tasty, meaty, with body and structure. Nice and balanced aftertaste.
Produced and bottled by Nueva Valverde Winery, S.A.
R.E. no. 28/41493
Villa del Prado, Madrid