Nice burgundy red color. Bright and with good clarity.
In the nose it is clean, frank and intense; red fruits, well assembled with wood, stand out. Nice backgrounds of scrub and a light touch of mineral and spices.
The palate is tasty, fleshy, with body and structure. Nice and balanced aftertaste.
Food Pairing Notes
In the mouth it is fleshy and balanced, well integrated tannin. Good and pleasant aftertaste. Combines well with soups and stews, game, meats, cheeses, cold cuts and others, legumes, eggs.
- Varieties: Merlot, Cabernet Sauvignon, Syrah, Grenache
- Winemaking: Varietal separately
- Fermentation Temperature: 28º C
- Ageing: 14 months in French oak barrels
- Alcohol: 15% vol.
- Estimated Production: 15.000-20.000 bottles
- Designation of Origin: Wines from Madrid
Produced and bottled by Nueva Valverde Winery
R.E. no. 28/41493
Villa del Prado, Madrid