Burgundy red with light violet hues. Bright and clean.
In the nose it is intense; ripe red and black fruits stand out, well assembled with roasted wood. Memories of lowland and spicy flavours.
In the mouth it shows warm and fleshy. With structure, and at the same time elegant. Silky and persistent end.
Food Pairing Notes
One of the favourite labels from the Tejoneras vineyard. Good entry, meaty, well integrated tannins. Nice aftertaste. Excellent with soups and stews, game, meats, cheeses, cold cuts and others, legumes. We are proud to offer this very prestigious and barrel selected wine as a standalone block.
- Varieties: Merlot, Cabernet Sauvignon, Syrah, Garnacha
- Winemaking: Varietal separately
- Fermentation Temperature: 28º C
- Aging: 18 months in French oak barrels
- Alcohol: 14,2% vol.
- Estimated Production: 10.000-15.000 bottles
- D.O.: Wines of Madrid
Produced and bottled by Nueva Valverde Winery
R.E. nº 28/41493
Villa del Prado, Madrid