- Varieties: Merlot, Cabernet Sauvignon, Syrah, Garnacha
- Vinification: Varietal, separately
- Fermentation Temperature: 28º C
- Ageing: 6 months in French oak barrels
- Alcohol: 14,2% vol.
- Estimated Production: 10.000-15.000 bottles
- D.O.: Wines of Madrid
Multivarietal with six months of aging in French oak barrels, red in color and slightly violet trim, it is presented on the nose with notes of red fruits, spices and light toasted touches from the wood subtly combined, in the mouth it is a full-bodied wine already at the same time friendly, balanced, with a long and persistent finish.
Produced and bottled by Nueva Valverde Winery, S.A.
R.E. nº 28/41493
Villa del Prado, Madrid