Months in a barrel
- Varieties: Merlot, Cabernet Sauvignon, Syrah, Garnacha
- Vinification: Varietal, separately
- Fermentation Temperature: 28º C
- Ageing: 18 months in French oak barrels
- Alcohol: 14,2% vol.
- Estimated Production: 10.000-15.000 bottles
- D.O.: Wines of Madrid
Burgundy red with light violet hues. Bright and clean. In the nose it is intense; ripe red and black fruit stand out, well assembled with wood’s toasted and roasted flavours, bringing hints of shrub and spicy aromas. In the mouth it is warm and meaty but structured, yet elegant and sensuous. Silky and persistent until the last drop.
Produced and bottled by Nueva Valverde Winery, S.A.
R.E. nº 28/41493
Villa del Prado, Madrid